Leak Detection Services in St. Paul, MN
Avoid Costly Water Damage by Finding & Repairing Hidden Leaks
The water supply lines and drain lines in your St. Paul home are often routed through difficult-to-reach areas such as walls, floors, ceilings, or under foundation slabs. If a leak occurs, you many not even notice it, as it takes time to soak through the adjacent materials. Meanwhile, it is ruining insulation, drywall, and flooring, and causing wood framing to rot.
Avoid costly damage and call our team at HomeWorks when you suspect you have a hidden leak somewhere in your St. Paul home. Our expert plumbers are standing by to help with leak detection services, emergency plumbing services, pipe repair and replacement services, and much more. Our company is licensed, insured, and accredited by the Better Business Bureau. We offer 24/7 plumbing services throughout St. Paul and the Twin Cities area.
Need help with a hard-to-find plumbing leak? Call HomeWorks today at (651) 401-9998 or contact us online for leak detection and repair in St. Paul and the Minneapolis area.
Signs Your St. Paul Home May Have a Leak
By their nature, leaks inside walls, ceilings, and floors or under your St. Paul home may be hard to spot, but there are a few signs that could be good indicators of a leak. Call our plumbers at HomeWorks right away if you notice any of the following:
- Abnormally high water bills
- Water meter increases with no correlating usage
- Puddles or damp spots on floors
- Damp carpeting or warped wood flooring
- Damp, stained, or moldy drywall
- Stained, drooping, or dripping ceilings
- Sounds of dripping or running water
- Increased condensation and humidity
- Mold and mildew problems
- Unexplained puddles or damp soil near the foundation
- Soil erosion or undermining
Need help finding a leaky pipe in your Twin Cities home? Call our team today at (651) 401-9998 or contact us online.
Our Leak Detection Services in St. Paul & Minneapolis
Even a small leak can cause huge amounts of damage to your home over time as it saturates porous materials like wood, drywall, and insulation, destroying those materials or even causing structural problems. At HomeWorks we have the skills, training, and tools necessary to find leaks anywhere inside or outside your home. We can use methods like thermal imagining, sound amplification, and pipe isolation to locate leaks non-invasively, as well as physical inspections when appropriate. The benefits of our professional leak detection services include:
- Fast leak detection to avoid unnecessary water damage
- Many non-destructive methods available to avoid unnecessary repairs
- Accurate pinpointing of leaks to minimize renovation work
- Cost-effective pipe repair and replacement solutions
No matter where the leak is or what caused it, our expert plumbers at HomeWorks can repair it quickly and correctly. Contact us today for plumbing repairs anywhere in the Minneapolis-St. Paul area.
Why Choose HomeWorks for Leak Detection?
HomeWorks is dedicated to serving the needs of our customers, and our company features:
- Full licensing and insurance for your protection
- Friendly, experienced plumbing experts
- Fast, accurate leak detection services
- Cost-effective plumbing repairs
- A 100% satisfaction guarantee on all our services
- 24/7 availability for emergency service
To learn more about the benefits of choosing HomeWorks for home plumbing services, contact us today.
Call Today for Leak Detection Services in St. Paul, MN
Find leaks fast and keep damage to a minimum with our leak detection services from HomeWorks. We are proud to offer plumbing repair, drain services, water heater services, and more throughout St. Paul and the Minneapolis area.
Call (651) 401-9998 or contact us online to schedule leak detection today!
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
HomeAdvisor Accredited by the Better Business Bureau Considered an “elite” and “top rated” business by HomeAdvisor Members of the Air Conditioning Contractors of America Screened and approved by
HomeAdvisor Accredited by the Better Business Bureau Considered an “elite” and “top rated” business by HomeAdvisor Reach out to our St. Paul repair technicians today at (651) 401-8068.