Professional Water Heater Drain & Flush Services
If you have a traditional tank-style water heater in your St. Paul-area home, you’ve probably heard about the importance of regularly draining your tank to eliminate sediment buildup. Sediment buildup is the main culprit behind the majority of water heater problems, and if ignored, can significantly reduce your water heater’s effectiveness and energy efficiency.
While draining your water heater may sound simple, it’s actually a pretty intricate chore for the novice plumber. The experienced plumbing technicians at HomeWorks know the best way to drain your water heater, making sure you don’t have to deal with water spills or damage to your system’s critical components.
Interested in learning more about preventative water heater maintenance, or want to schedule water heater drain and flush services for your St. Paul-area home? Give us a call at (651) 401-8068 or contact our friendly professionals online!
Our Comprehensive Water Heater Drain & Flush Process
We value communication with our customers, which is why we like to explain exactly what services we’re providing and why they’re important.
The steps we take when performing water heater drain and flush maintenance include:
- Review water heater maintenance required by specific manufacturer. Our professionals are familiar with a variety of water heaters, and we will always follow the guidelines associated with your particular make and model.
- Drain all water and sediment from your tank. Using a drain hose, we will empty all water, accumulated sediment, and damaging mineral buildup in your tank, rinsing it until no more material can be seen coming out of the drain hose.
- Test the emergency shut-off valve. We will test your water heater’s emergency shut-off valve to ensure that it’s operational in the event of a plumbing emergency. Inspecting your tank’s protection system is a critical component of routine maintenance.
- Evaluate and test the temperature and pressure relief valve. This will guarantee that your water heater is able to release water, which will lower the temperature and pressure inside your tank when needed.
- Test the integrity of your water quality to ensure it is free from contaminants. Chlorine and chloramine can prove damaging to your plumbing system – we’ll test your water for these and other common contaminants.
- Test your water for hardness. Hard water can do a number on your plumbing fixtures and pipes, so we’ll make sure your water falls within safe levels and offer softening solutions if necessary.
- Inspect ventilation and humidifier. Our team will check your water heater’s ventilation and humidification for safety and code compliance.
HomeWorks’ water heater drain and flush maintenance will ensure that your home’s water heater is operating at peak performance all year round to meet all of your hot water needs. This preventative maintenance will also ensure that you get the longest service life possible out of your system.
To schedule routine water heater drain and flush services for your home in the St. Paul or Twin Cities area, contact the friendly team at HomeWorks today by calling (651) 401-8068! We guarantee fast, effective, and affordable service!
Choose HomeWorks for Quality Plumbing Services in St. Paul
Our team of highly trained and fully licensed plumbing technicians is committed to providing you with the highest-quality services. We utilize the latest and most innovative technology in the industry to guarantee effective solutions to all of your plumbing problems.
We are committed to providing:
- 24/7 and same-day services.
- A variety of flexible financing options.
- Upfront pricing for every job, before it begins.
- Free cost estimates on drain problems.
- Backing all of our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
We want to help all of our customers get the most out of their plumbing system. If you have a plumbing problem, we’ll be there to help you solve it quickly and affordably!
Schedule your water heater drain and flush today by calling (651) 401-8068 or reaching out to our team online! We’re standing by to bring you reliable and affordable plumbing solutions, whenever you need them!
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
HomeAdvisor Accredited by the Better Business Bureau Considered an “elite” and “top rated” business by HomeAdvisor Members of the Air Conditioning Contractors of America Screened and approved by
HomeAdvisor Accredited by the Better Business Bureau Considered an “elite” and “top rated” business by HomeAdvisor Reach out to our St. Paul repair technicians today at (651) 401-8068.