Plumbing & HVAC Services in Minnetonka, MN
Minnetonka residents rely on their plumbing and HVAC systems to keep their homes running like a well-oiled machine. When things go amiss, you need a reliable team to get things back up and running.
HomeWorks has the skills and resources to deliver the high-quality plumbing and HVAC services you want!
Your home’s plumbing is essentially its most important component, which is why it must be well-maintained in order to take care of your many needs and avoid damages to the rest of your home!
We offer 24/7 emergency plumbing services. Our comprehensive plumbing services include:
- Drain cleanings: When your drains are clogged — one of the most common issues — HomeWorks can perform our efficient, cost-friendly drain cleaning services that will even help prevent future clogs.
- Fixture repairs and replacements: If you have leaky faucets, clogged toilets, or cracked sinks, consider us for expert repairs that will get your fixtures back in tiptop shape.
- Sewer services: Clogged sewers need to be addressed ASAP to prevent the risk of wastewater backup in your home, which can lead to more damages on top of being a huge hassle and mess.
- Pipe installations and repairs: If your pipes are damaged, it can result in plumbing leaks that need to be addressed as soon as possible. If you suspect your pipes are damaged, call us and we’ll determine the root of the problem and offer the best solution.
- Sump pump installations and repairs: Sump pumps are ideal for keeping water out of your basement and crawl space during storms; we offer professional sump pump installations, replacements, and repairs.
- Water heater services: Issues with your water heater are anything but pleasant. When you notice a malfunction with your unit, call us so we can service your tankless or storage-tank water heater.
Minnetonka is no stranger to below-freezing winters, which is why you need to ensure you have a dependable heater to keep you and your home warm and safe.
At HomeWorks, we provide the following specialized heating services on furnaces, boilers, and heat pumps:
- Heating repairs: No matter the type of system you have, we offer quality repair services if you’re facing any type of problem.
- Heating replacements: If your system is older than 12 to 15 years or is beyond repair, it’s likely time to consider an upgrade. We have professional, cost-friendly options to choose from.
- Heating tune-ups and maintenance: The best way to extend the life of your heater is by scheduling routine maintenance. Our tune-up services ensure every component is working as it should, and they also prevent the need for repair or replacement.
Summers in Minnetonka are hot and humid, and not much is better than having a cool, crisp haven to escape to when temperatures are rising.
At HomeWorks, we proudly supply our community with cooling services they can trust:
- AC repair: When your AC unit isn’t working as it should, contact HomeWorks to determine the root of the problem and provide solutions that will promptly correct the issue.
- AC replacement: Sometimes, a repair won’t suffice. If your AC unit is more than a decade old or has frequent issues, it’s probably time for a replacement.
- AC tune-ups and maintenance: As is the case with any system in your home, regular maintenance will extend the life of your AC unit and help prevent the need for repair and the potential risk of a replacement.
Ductless HVAC Installation & Repair
In Hennepin County, we understand the need for reliable heating systems, but we tend to forget that some of our summer days are muggy and uncomfortably hot.
If you think “modern” isn’t compatible with the sophistication and beauty of certain architectural styles, you might be surprised. A ductless HVAC unit’s smaller, subtle design won’t take away from any room’s focus.
In addition to zoning heating and cooling flexibility for maximum energy savings, you can have comfortable, fast heating and cooling with manual, remote control, or Wi-Fi connectivity.
Ask us about ductless HVAC mini-split systems for your home. That way, you’ll make knowledgeable decisions based on what you need.
Is Ductless HVAC Right for You?
Ductless HVAC systems are the cleaner-air, lower-cost options to standard HVAC systems. They are indoor air systems usually mounted in specific rooms of your home for families that want (or need) targeted heating and cooling. (You’ll also have an outdoor compressor.)
The initial investment is more than traditional central air, but offset by lower monthly bills and long-term efficiency. Your property value will also increase, making the return on investment well worth the cost.
The differences between ductless vs. traditional HVAC systems are:
- Control: You can heat/cool one room or all rooms.
- Easier installation: With no need to configure ductwork, installation is faster and less expensive.
- Energy-efficient: You’ll save money, but you’ll also save our planet.
- High-quality IAQ: Indoor air quality will improve because you’ll eliminate airborne pollutants that get trapped in the ductwork.
- Low-maintenance: You will breathe easier with less maintenance.
- Quiet: Ductless systems are less audible than traditional HVAC units.
HomeWorks offers ductless mini-split:
… in Minnetonka and surrounding communities.
Call HomeWorks for Skilled Plumbing & HVAC Services in Minnetonka
At HomeWorks, we’ve developed our skill set to meet the needs of all our clients. We’re backed by years of experience, and we operate on a 100% satisfaction guarantee, so you can rest easy knowing you’re in great hands.
Your comfort and safety are our top priority, and we’re confident in our ability to deliver efficient services at prices you’ll love.