Plumbing & HVAC Services in Burnsville, MN
Have you heard about “whole-house wellness”? It’s a concept that your home’s systems are interconnected. To make sure each system in your home works well on its own and in concert with others, you need one person or company that knows how your home works like no one else.
HomeWorks is Hennepin County’s HVAC and plumbing company for whole-house wellness.
Same-Day Plumbing Services in Burnsville
Your local plumber should be available 24/7 because any plumbing problem feels like an emergency. When you contact HomeWorks, we’ll send a first responder to assess your situation and its severity.
Common plumbing problems include:
- Clogged drains and toilets
- Fixture repair and replacement
- Low water pressure
- Water heater issues
Exterior sewer services are a specialization for which many plumbers are unqualified. HomeWorks has the experienced team and equipment for all plumbing problems. Signs to watch for include:
- Sink, toilet, tub, and shower backups
- Foundation and wall cracks
- Insects and rodents
- A greener/lush lawn in one area
- Pools of water or sinkholes in the yard
- Slow drainage
HomeWorks plumbing services include:
- 24-hour emergency plumbing repairs
- Clogged sewer lines
- Drain cleaning and repair
- Gas line repair and installation
- Leak detection
- Pipe repair
- Plumbing fixture installation and repair
- Sump pump repair and installation
- Trenchless pipe repair
- Water heater installation and repair
- Water pressure services
- Water treatment services
- Whole-house plumbing inspections
- Whole-house repiping
Heating & Cooling Systems Services for Burnsville & Hennepin County
Our Minnesota winters can be extreme. Whether your furnace is gas or electric, you want many years of trouble-free service. When you have home heating problems in Burnsville, you have options. We’ll make sure you know your best choices.
HomeWorks heating services include:
- Boiler repair: Call us if your boiler is leaking, making odd noises, or exhibiting other signs of malfunctioning.
- Boiler replacement: If your boiler requires frequent repairs, it may be time for a replacement. Trust HomeWorks for a top-quality job.
- Furnace installation: Furnace installation is not a DIY job. If there is fire or damage to your home resulting from your DIY furnace installation, your insurance company can deny service. It’s certainly not worth the risk of injury or harm to a family member. HomeWorks furnace installation is safe, fast, and affordable.
- Furnace repair: Let heating experts repair your furnace. We are technologically trained and have the latest diagnostic equipment.
- Furnace replacement: If your heating system is 12 to 15 years old and has already had several repairs, it’s time to consider an upgrade. HomeWorks offers cost-effective heating replacement and installation.
- Heating maintenance/tune-ups: Preventive HVAC maintenance is recommended in the fall ahead of the heating season and the spring ahead of the cooling season. When your system operates at maximum efficiency, you’ll save money with lower monthly energy bills and a longer life span for your HVAC unit.
Indoor comfort and clean air have never been more important. HomeWorks is Burnsville’s premier air conditioning services company!
Our AC services include:
- Ductless AC
- Ductwork retrofitting for older homes
- Heat pumps
- AC installation
- AC maintenance
- AC repair
Don’t let money prevent you from having clean and comfortable air delivery. HomeWorks offers flexible financing for our friends and neighbors — like you. Call (651) 691-7488 or contact us online to learn more.