What's included in your furnace repair
1) FREE diagnosis ($49 value)
We'll send a tech to your home to figure out what's wrong with your furnace. If you get the repair that same day, the diagnosis is free!
2) Fixing the furnace (starting at $299)
After we discover the problem, you'll get repair options. Once you choose an option, we can fix the furnace that same day.
3) Warranty and guarantee
- 30-day to lifetime warranty on labor (warranty length depends on the parts replaced)
- 100% satisfaction guarantee (we literally don't stop until you're happy)
Cost to repair a furnace
Common furnace repairs in Minnesota
- Flame sensor or thermocouple replacement: $199-399
- Gas burner replacement: $850 (average)
- Heat exchanger replacement: $1,800 (average)