St. Paul Pipe Plumbing
Our Eagan Plumbing Specialists Serve Clients throughout the Twin Cities
Your plumbing system is hidden between the walls of your home, under your floors, and in your ceilings. Most of the time, these pipes take on an out-of-sight, out-of-mind nature. However, when they cause problems, they quickly become a major source of frustration. At HomeWorks, we are fully trained in pipe replacement, repair, and installation. We go the extra mile to deliver service that stands out from the rest. It is our aim to provide long-term solutions that promote peak performance.
We are accredited by the Better Business Bureau and were named a “screened and approved,” “elite” service by Home Advisor. With 24/7 availability and same-day service, you can trust our St. Paul piping and repiping professionals to correct your issues quickly while maintaining a high-quality standard.
Reach out to HomeWorks at (651) 401-8068 to learn more about how we can help. Located in Eagan, our St. Paul plumbers serve customers all throughout the Greater Minneapolis Area.
Do Your Pipes Need Repair?
Your pipes may need repair if:
- You hear odd noises coming from the pipes
- You hear the sound of running water even when all fixtures are turned off
- You notice an unexplainable rise in your water bill
- You detect moisture on your walls, carpets, or floors
- Your drinking water tastes strange
- You see dark, damp spots on your ceiling
- There is an obvious leak coming from one of your pipes
- Your water is cloudy, rusty, or smelly
- There is no water coming out of your pipes when fixtures are turned on
When to Consider Repiping
Sometimes, a quick repair may fix a problem temporarily, but will not accomplish a long-term solution. Our experienced plumbers know when repiping is the better choice.
We may suggest repiping if:
- You have experienced multiple leaks within the past few years in your home
- Your home is outfitted with very old pipes
- Your pipes contain lead
- Your pipes are corroded
- Your pipes were poorly installed
- Your pipes are made of polybutylene
With our upfront pricing, you can know the cost of your project before we begin work. We also offer financing options through GreenSky™ so you can resolve your plumbing issues right away and pay later.
The Benefits of a Whole House Repipe
Like any aspect of your plumbing system, your pipes are subject to corrosion over time and will eventually need to be replaced. If you are experiencing any issues with your pipes or suspect that your home’s pipes may be reaching the end of their lifespan, it is important to act now to solve the problem quickly and efficiently and avoid major damage to your property in the event of a leak.
Repiping your home can provide numerous benefits, including:
- Improved water flow and pressure
- Improved water quality
- Lowered monthly utility costs
- Lower plumbing maintenance expenses
- Peace of mind
- Increased value for your home
- High-quality plumbing for decades
Trust our caring and compassionate pipe plumbers in St. Paul. Call HomeWorks at (651) 401-8068 to schedule expert service.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
HomeAdvisor Accredited by the Better Business Bureau Considered an “elite” and “top rated” business by HomeAdvisor Members of the Air Conditioning Contractors of America Screened and approved by
HomeAdvisor Accredited by the Better Business Bureau Considered an “elite” and “top rated” business by HomeAdvisor Reach out to our St. Paul repair technicians today at (651) 401-8068.