Drain Cleaning in St. Paul
Expert Drain Unclogging in the Twin Cities Area
Cleaning your drains can enhance water flow, prolong the life of your pipes, and eliminate any clogs that are backing up near your fixtures. When you need assistance with your drains, call HomeWorks. We always aim to do more for you. We train our technicians extensively, go the extra mile with our service, and deliver the best possible results.
HomeAdvisor calls us an “elite service” and has proclaimed us “screened and approved.” We are also accredited by the Better Business Bureau. HomeWorks uses top products to provide effective solutions to all your plumbing problems.
You deserve functional drains! Call (651) 401-8068 to reach out to schedule drain cleaning in St. Paul.
Doing More … with a Main Line Drain Cleaning!
In Minnesota, drain cleaning can range from $99 to $599. At HomeWorks, you can rest assured that you are getting top-tier, satisfactory service at an excellent price. Our drain cleaning comes with a one-year guarantee. If you encounter a clog following this procedure, we will apply the cost of your cleaning to the repair. Call now to take advantage of this special deal, as time slots are limited.
Do My Drains Need Cleaning?
Consider drain service if:
- Your sink does not drain correctly
- You are standing in water when you shower
- Water is backed up and moving into your sink or shower pan
- Sewage is bubbling up through your drains
- You experience frequent clogs despite snaking or plunging your drains
Over time, your drains will collect soap scum, hair, and other materials. Excess toilet paper, thicker paper products, and toys can also cause plumbing woes. While an auger can eliminate some big blockages in your pipes, a strong, swift cleaning can obliterate the cumulative build-up that is contributing to your drain problems.
Can I Clean My Own Drains?
Let’s face it – nobody wants to have to call a plumber to deal with a stubborn clog. Many St. Paul homeowners take pride in performing various DIY plumbing fixes and will attempt to clean their own drains using chemical drain cleaners, plumbing snakes, or other methods. While some stoppages can indeed be remedied with simple plunging, it is important to take special care when attempting to clear your drains on your own to avoid permanent damage to your plumbing system – or even worse, serious injury. You should probably call a plumber from HomeWorks if your drain cannot be unclogged with any of the following methods:
- Pouring hot water down the drain
- Simple snaking with a clothes hanger
Tips to Avoid Clogged Drains
Keep water flowing freely through your drains with the following tips:
- Never use your toilet or sink as a trash can – when in doubt, throw it out!
- Every two weeks, pour a mixture of hot water, baking soda, and vinegar down your drains to clear away buildup and eliminate unwanted odors.
- Only grind soft, small food particles in your garbage disposal.
- Dispose of cooking grease in sealable containers with your trash instead of pouring it down the drain.
Get your free estimate from our St. Paul drain cleaning plumbers at (651) 401-8068.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
HomeAdvisor Accredited by the Better Business Bureau Considered an “elite” and “top rated” business by HomeAdvisor Members of the Air Conditioning Contractors of America Screened and approved by
HomeAdvisor Accredited by the Better Business Bureau Considered an “elite” and “top rated” business by HomeAdvisor Reach out to our St. Paul repair technicians today at (651) 401-8068.