HomeWorks Plumbing, Heating & Air®
HOMEWORKS MAKES YOUR HOME WORK.
At HomeWorks Plumbing Heating Air, we do things a bit differently. We work in teams and as ONE team, and our goal is meeting the needs of our customers.
This is an Entry-Level position (no experience required) with a Trades Company – HVAC, Plumbing, & Installation. This position has the possibility of moving into another department, as well as learning about parts, processes, and procedures in all departments.
Job Responsibilities: Full Time Monday – Friday
- Deliver material from our warehouse to job sites across the Twin Cities area
- Help move the material & equipment from the truck into the basement; some of which is very heavy
- Assist Warehouse with material pick and deliveries
- Help unloading trucks
- Checking in and stocking orders
- Dispose of old water heaters, furnaces, and air conditioning units
- Recycle copper and other metals as needed
- Warehouse/yard organization and cleanliness
- Assist with inventory counts
- Deliver materials to our technicians as needed
- Data entry input
- Other duties as assigned
Physical and Mental Demands:
- While performing the duties of this job, the person is frequently required to traverse throughout the warehouse, office, and outside while operating a pallet jack, motor vehicle, and occasionally computer or other office equipment.
- Occasionally ascends/descends stairs to access attic storage.
- Frequently moves objects weighing up to 100 pounds or more.
- Must be able to identify and inspect equipment and parts.
- Requires an ability to concentrate and prioritize multiple tasks at once
We need you to have the following:
- Must have a fun personality and enjoy working with people
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Pass a drug test and a background check
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to work effectively and with a positive attitude in a high paced environment
- Valid driver’s licenses is required and no DUI’s or DWAI’s on your record
- Reliable transportation (Attendance is key in this position)
- A strong desire to learn new skills and build a new career
- $16-18 per hour
- No Cost – Amazing – Full Benefit Package
- Medical – We Pay Your Premiums
- Dental – We Pay Your Premiums
- Vision – We Pay Your Premiums
- 401K with 4% match
- 2+ Weeks PTO and 6 paid holidays
- Company provided uniforms
We believe in taking care of our employee’s financial needs, and also realize that there is no value in big pay checks if you can’t spend quality time with your family doing what you love. That’s why we are different. Our goal from the top down is to create a company that is easy to work for and that will challenge you to grow. We take feedback from our employees and use it to make our company stronger. We are focused as a company on getting our employees home at a reasonable time and minimizing their time working late or on call.