HomeWorks Plumbing, Heating & Air®
HOMEWORKS MAKES YOUR HOME WORK.
You’re the best and you want to join a team that appreciates you, where you can create your own opportunities.
Who We Are
HomeWorks is growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. You have probably seen our trucks and our ads. What you don’t know is what it’s like to be a part of a team like this. How much you feel appreciated when you don’t cut corners. How much we inspire ongoing training and education. How it feels to have customers rave about you and demand HomeWorks is the only company that works in their home. How much you can earn when you truly are the best. People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.
The Big Task
You will lead an ideal service department with the best in the business working with you. The Service Manager directs and coordinates HVAC service activities at HomeWorks Plumbing Heating Air to maximize efficiency and profitability. This will include managing staff and exceeding customer expectation by establishing and accomplishing the highest quality service call, every time.
Key Sub Tasks
- Train, develop and hold your team accountable to exceptional performance standards.
- Provide team members 1 on 1 call-by-call coaching
- Recruit, hire, train and improve the field technicians.
- Work with the dispatch department to make sure the right technician goes to the right job.
- Bring energy and set he tone for your department.
- Inspire technicians to hit their goals.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Prior Management experience
- IT competent and proficient using a computer and Microsoft Office Suite
- Possess the ability to inspire both personal and professional growth in our team members.
- Ability to provide unparalleled customer satisfaction.
- Ability to drive team performance to achieve all business goals and objectives.
- Be detail oriented and a highly organized multi-tasker with good presentation skills and the ability to convey confident and decisive messages in a fast-paced and goal-driven environment.
- HVAC/Plumbing industry experience a plus, but technical expertise not required
- Current or prior coaching experience, anything from little league to the Pros
What We Offer
- No Cost – Amazing Benefit Package:
- 2+ weeks PTO + 6 paid holidays
- 401k/IRA with 4% Company Match
- Uniforms Provided
- Company iPad and Cell Phone Provided
- Company Vehicle
- Company Credit Card Provided for Gas, Purchase Orders, etc..
- Dedicated Dispatchers
- Room for Advancement and Growth
A family. This is last on the list because it’s most important. We care about our team, and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll come to love our company outings, and you’ll build life-long friendships at HomeWorks.
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about HomeWorks Plumbing Heating & Air by visiting www.callhomeworks.com.
Pay: $50,000 – $100,000 per year
Equal Opportunity Employer