HomeWorks Plumbing, Heating & Air®
HOMEWORKS MAKES YOUR HOME WORK.
Join us at HomeWorks Plumbing, Heating, Air! Help us help our customers feel comfortable in their own homes!
HomeWorks is the market leader for residential Plumbing & HVAC service in the Twin Cities. We are proud of our past and even more excited about our future. Our customers love us and keep recommending our services, so we’re trying to keep up with the constant demand.
- Are you a customer focused and talented residential HVAC Installer?
- Do you want to work with and learn from the absolute best in the industry?
- We aim to keep our brand reputation strong and all of our customers happy. We do NOT cut corners here and expect 100% honesty/integrity in dealing with customers. Is that you?
- Do you want a career, not just a job?
Primarily responsible for removing, installing and starting up HVAC systems, including ductwork systems. Work closely with installation department and any others necessary to provide timely and accurate service to customers in accordance with company standards and procedures.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Must partner with team to provide customers with excellent service as outlined in department policies & procedures
- Serve customers by completing work assigned, following daily schedule, performing designated installation work, and proactively solving problems
- Cooperate with other departments to continually improve the process and flow of information
- Keep personal tools and equipment operable and up to date
- Document work performed in accordance with company procedure
- Updates knowledge of HVAC codes and standards by participating in educational opportunities and reading professional publications
- Must be able to maintain professional conduct in all work situations, have a “clean cut” appearance, and adapt well to all types of working conditions
- Accomplishes operation & organization mission by completing related tasks, as needed
- 1+ years residential HVAC Installation experience or similar
- Basic computer skills
- Must pass extensive criminal background check
- Must have an insurable driving record & valid driver license
- Able to meet Physical Demands and tolerate physical Work Environment
- Must be able to speak, read, & write in the English language
- Residential HVAC Installation experience
- EPA Universal Certification
HomeWorks is proud to offer:
- Competitive Pay ($20-35/hr DOE)
- Top Performers are rewarded with great perks including company outings and discounted products for their homes
- Support (you do what you do best, we take care of the rest)
- Year Round Stability
- Overtime Available
- 2+ week PTO + 6 Paid Holidays
- 100% Company Paid Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Company Vehicle & Gas Card
- Growth Opportunities & Ongoing Training/Development