Heater Maintenance in St. Paul
Keep Your Heater Running… Guaranteed. Call Our Twin Cities HVAC Specialists!
HomeWorks is proud to offer several tune-up packages to keep your heating system operating smoothly. After you receive one of our heating or furnace tune-ups, we guarantee that your heater will last through the winter. If it does not, we will roll the cost of your tune-up into the cost of your repairs. If you are not happy with our service, we will do everything we can to make it right.
Don’t wait to schedule maintenance. It is best to schedule your heater inspection in the summer when the appliance is not being used. This ensures that you will have a warm and cozy home when the chilly weather arrives.
Our Furnace Tune-Up – Only $49!
We meticulously check your system with a 22-step plan. This inspection can improve the efficiency of your heater, correct any small problems, and improve the overall air quality in your home. While our furnace tune-up typically costs $189, we are running an online special offering the same service for only $49.
Some of the important elements of heater maintenance are:
- Regularly changing filters
- Inspecting electrical components
- Checking the system startup and power down controls
- Inspecting the pilot assembly
- Lubricating moving parts
- Testing the safety switches and labeling emergency shutoffs
- Inspecting the condensate drain
- Testing voltage on system components
- Checking thermostat settings
- Testing the gas valve and zone valves
- Checking the flue pipe, heat exchanger surface, inducer, and blower motor
- Detecting any leaks in the ductwork
- Checking all the burners for proper operation
- Running the humidifier or dehumidifier
- Checking the thermocouple for proper operation
- Maintaining drain lines and traps
- Observing airflow in your home
Reduce your energy costs by up to 16% by caring for your heater. Our annual service prevents about 70% of furnace repairs.
Take advantage of this special deal by calling our St. Paul heater maintenance team at (651) 401-8068.
Make Your Twin Cities Home Work with “The Works Plan”
We also offer a comprehensive home services maintenance plan known as “The Works Plan.” For only $10 a month, we will schedule annual maintenance visits to your home to look at your heater, air conditioner, and plumbing system.
This package also includes the following member benefits:
- 10% discount on repairs
- Complimentary estimates for any repairs
- Live, technical assistance
- Emergency hours discounts
- Priority service
- Up to $2,600 in special coupons
HomeWorks Goes the Extra Mile
Don’t settle for subpar heater and furnace tune-ups. HomeWorks is committed to superior workmanship and top-notch results. Each of our St. Paul heater maintenance technicians receives regular training to improve our skills and increase our familiarity with ground-breaking technologies.
Reach out to HomeWorks today at (651) 401-8068 to schedule your furnace tune-up.
How much does a furnace tune-up cost?
Typically, a furnace tune-up can cost as little as $115 to as much as $200 dollars and depends on how much tuning your unit needs. Give us a call to discuss the particulars of your heater or furnace tune-up.
How long does a furnace tune-up take?
Tune-ups can take, on average, somewhere between 1 and 2 hours to complete. This depends on what your unit needs — and it’s a small investment compared to how much it saves you in repair and replacement costs.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
HomeAdvisor Accredited by the Better Business Bureau Considered an “elite” and “top rated” business by HomeAdvisor Members of the Air Conditioning Contractors of America Screened and approved by
HomeAdvisor Accredited by the Better Business Bureau Considered an “elite” and “top rated” business by HomeAdvisor Reach out to our St. Paul repair technicians today at (651) 401-8068.