BUY A NEW AIR CONDITIONER THE FURNACE IS FREE!
18 MONTHS SAME AS CASH -NO INTEREST
Next Day Install GUARANTEED
If you’re worried about whether you will be able to afford a new furnace, we have a solution for you. Our family has helped the Greater Minneapolis Area for over 100 years.
**Monthly payment with approved credit. Restrictions may apply and are subject to equipment availability and location of installation. Next Day Install excludes non-business days. $500 is in the form of an estimated credit and is only valid with an installed system. Not to be combined with other offers, discounts, or previous purchases. Offer expires 30 days after receipt.
This Offer Includes:
- Low Monthly Payment Options
- 100% Financing Approval
- Free, No Commitment, In-Home Estimate With Our Expert Team
- 15 Year Parts AND Labor Warranty
- Next-day installation Guaranteed
Your furnace’s demise might be gradual or it could stop working all at once. Here are some warning signs it’s time to plan for a furnace replacement:
- Furnace is more than 15 years old. Furnaces start to produce diminishing results between 12 and 15 years.
- Energy bills and equipment repairs are increasing. Older units—when they’re not maintained—work harder to produce heat and circulate it through your home or business.
- Rooms are at different temperatures. Older furnaces struggle to distribute heat evenly throughout your home or business.
- Soot or rust builds up near the furnace register. This can cause toxic fumes to be generated.
- Furnace is extra noisy. Furnaces should be seen and barely heard. When the clanging and banging become unbearable, it’s time for a new furnace installation.
Delivering Solutions That Make Your Home Work
We are a team of home service experts who go the extra mile to ensure peak performance for your home’s plumbing, heating, and air conditioning. We take pride in giving our customers, our team, and our community “The Works” –this means, doing more, training more, and delivering more than any other home service company in the Twin Cities.
Great service is earned through hard work and training. Our technicians are required to attend many training sessions to learn skills such as how to treat customers with respect, how to operate new equipment, or how to troubleshoot complicated home problems. Our team is confident that they can get the job done right.
Working With Us
Scheduling For You
YouSchedule your appointment with one of our team in a time window that works for you.
Assessment & Work
Your technician will make an honest assessment and give you an upfront estimate before they begin any work.
Once your quote is written, we’ll usually begin work the same day. As we start work, we encourage you to voice any questions or concerns as we are happy to educate you on our processes from start to finish.
When we’re all finished, we’ll clean up our mess and once again go over any of your questions.
We’ll then finish by going through 3 simple steps to leave us a review. Whether good or bad, these are super important to us to keep improving!