Electrical Panel Upgrades
Your home’s electrical system is important to nearly all aspects of your daily life. If your aging electrical panel isn’t keeping up with your family’s needs, it’s time to call the professionals at HomeWorks.
Our well-trained and fully licensed electricians are experienced in whole-home panel upgrades and installations in St. Paul and the surrounding areas.
Trust HomeWorks for all your electrical needs in the greater Twin Cities area. Call 651-273-2450 today.
Why Homes Need an Upgraded Electrical Panel
It’s critical to your safety and comfort that your home’s electrical panel can handle your various electrical devices. If your home is older, it may not have been wired and set up for today’s technology-driven world.
That’s why it’s important to have a qualified and trusted electrician examine your home’s electrical system to assess its effectiveness and safety, especially if the following situations apply to you:
- Your home’s wiring is problematic: If your lights are flickering or you see sparks when you use electronics, your wiring isn’t operating properly and could cause a house fire if not addressed.
- You’re installing new appliances soon: Most electrical panels provide 100–400 amps of power, depending on your home size and date of panel installation. Some modern appliances will trip old breakers if they’re not upgraded to handle the load.
- Your electrical panel still uses fuses: Although similar in principle, most homes now use circuit breakers instead of fuses, which are designed to melt when the current is too high. If yours is still operating this way, you should consider an upgrade.
Don’t wait to replace your aging electrical panel. Start by contacting HomeWorks at 651-273-2450 today.
Signs You Need a New Electrical Panel
If you’re not sure whether your electrical panel needs to be replaced or upgraded, review the signs below. The professionals at HomeWorks can assess your system and recommend the safest and most appropriate course forward.
- Flickering lights
- Visible scorch marks on outlets
- Consistent burning smell
- Sparks occur when electronics are in use
- Current panel uses fuses
- Breakers are being tripped often
If you have any of these problems, contact HomeWorks today at 651-273-2450.
Trust a Professional To Upgrade Your Panel
When it comes to your electrical system, it’s vital that you trust the professionals. If handled improperly, electrical repairs or upgrades can be dangerous and damaging to your home, and faulty wiring can lead to a housefire if not properly installed.
Our qualified team at HomeWorks has extensive experience in electrical panel upgrades and installation, and we can address any deficiency in your current system.
For the best electricians in the Twin Cities area, trust HomeWorks. Call 651-273-2450 to schedule an appointment.
The HomeWorks Difference
When you choose HomeWorks, you can count on us being there when you need us. We provide upfront pricing, and we offer affordable financing options.
Our approach to every job is to provide a personalized method of care that addresses your specific needs to get the job done right the first time. That’s why we guarantee your complete satisfaction with every job, big or small.
Call HomeWorks at 651-273-2450 to get started with your electrical panel upgrade or installation today.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING