Ductless Air Conditioning in St. Paul
St. Paul Ductless Cooling Service Experts
A traditional central heating and cooling system may work for most homes, but it’s not right for every application. If you’re building an addition to your home, finishing your garage to make it a useable space, or simply have a room in your home that really struggles to stay cool in the middle of a warm summer, ductless technology can allow you to get the cooling you need to stay comfortable, and even save you money!
The St. Paul ductless air conditioning experts at HomeWorks can provide you with the services you need, including installation of new systems, maintenance of existing systems, and even replacement of old, worn-out units. Additionally, we offer 24-hour emergency HVAC services to ensure you stay comfortable all year long!
Learn more about ductless systems here!
Why Choose HomeWorks?
When it comes to ductless heating and air conditioning systems in St. Paul, HomeWorks has been the name customers can trust for years. Our experience can’t be matched, our workmanship is higher quality, and our customer service is superior to anything you’ll find anywhere else. We not only help you choose the perfect ductless system for your home’s needs, but our installation ensures it’s set up correctly and working the best it can. Additionally, we offer 24-hour emergency service. Your satisfaction is our number one priority, and you can trust that we’ll do everything we can to exceed your expectations and deliver the quality we’ve become known for.
Call HomeWorks at (651) 401-8068 now to learn more about our ductless air conditioning services!
A Full Range of Ductless AC Services in Eagan & the Twin Cities
HomeWorks is proud to be the company you can trust for all your ductless air conditioning needs. We’re proud to be an authorized dealer for Carrier ductless cooling equipment, one of the leading manufacturers in this technology. When it comes to servicing your system, we can do everything from diagnosing problems and conducting repairs to providing maintenance, and even installing brand-new systems.
Ductless AC Installation & Repair
Whatever your home’s ductless installation or repair needs may be, our highly skilled technicians are equipped to bring you the quality services you deserve. Our team is committed to providing you with unmatched customer care along with fast, effective, and affordable ductless air conditioning solutions. Our comprehensive services include:
- Ductless repair: When your ductless mini-split isn’t performing adequately, our team of highly skilled technicians will get to the bottom of your issue quickly. Whether you’re hearing odd noises, see a rise in your energy costs, or have a broken thermostat, we will diagnose your problem and bring fast, affordable, and effective solutions!
- Ductless replacement: If you’re looking to upgrade your current ductless AC or need to replace an older unit, our HVAC technicians can equip you with the knowledge you need to choose the new model that is perfect for your household’s comfort needs. We’ll walk you through the replacement process and be sure to communicate everything to you along the way.
- Ductless installation: If you’ve made the decision to opt for energy-efficient ductless air conditioning in your home, our team will perform flawless installation of both your indoor and outdoor units to ensure maximum effectiveness and efficiency, and to guarantee the longest possible service life for your system.
Why should you go with ductless air conditioning in St. Paul?
- Low cost: A ductless system costs thousands of dollars less than a new central heating and cooling system, and also costs less than reorganizing your ductwork to include your new space in your central heating and cooling system. That alone makes the investment a good one.
- Save energy: These systems use significantly less energy than central heating and cooling systems. That means you’ll reduce your carbon footprint, see lower electric bills, and still enjoy an even more comfortable home.
- Save money: With a lower cost of operation and cheaper cost to purchase, these systems help you save a substantial amount of money!
Brands We Service
We service, install, repair & offer financing for the following ductless AC brands:
Modern ductless systems are packed with modern features and technology that even the most cutting-edge central systems may not have. Modern systems are Wi-Fi enabled for remote control from your smartphone or tablet, can be precisely controlled by a timer or follow a programmed temperature routine, and can even give you a full readout of their energy usage!
Find out for yourself if a ductless system is right for you —
contact HomeWorks today!
Frequently Asked Questions About Ductless Mini-Splits
What Are Ductless Mini-Split Heating & Cooling Systems?
Ductless mini-split heating and cooling systems are small devices installed inside your home. They are usually installed over doorways and high up on interior walls and are made up of 2 parts: the outdoor condenser and the indoor unit, linking your individual mini-split to your primary air conditioning or heating unit, typically found outside.
What Are the Benefits & Advantages of Ductless Mini-Split Systems?
There are 3 major benefits of installing mini-splits inside your home:
- Flexibility: Correcting airflow and temperature issues in your home doesn’t have to mean sacrificing appearance. Mini-split systems come in a wide variety of sizes, colors, and looks, making them accessible for homeowners who are design-conscious and make an effort to coordinate the furniture, patterns, colors, and other aspects of their home’s indoor appearance.
- Simple installation: Mini-split systems are typically much easier to install than other heating and cooling systems. Installing a mini-split system requires drilling a small hole through the wall where you wish to mount your unit, connecting it to your primary heating or cooling system via a conduit, and switching it to “ON.”
- Energy Efficiency: If your home has issues with air circulation, a ductless mini-split system could be the right solution for you. Installing a unit in a room that is harder to heat or more difficult to cool can give your entire HVAC system a break, saving you money on your monthly utility bill. Mini-split systems also require less energy to function and keep you from having to heat or cool rooms that don’t need heating or cooling.
Can a Ductless Mini-Split System Heat or Cool My Entire Home?
Ductless mini-split systems are typically best for heating and cooling individual rooms or sections of the house. However, you could theoretically install multiple mini-split systems throughout your home, thereby effectively warming up or cooling off your entire home. This often works best (and tends to be more affordable) for homes that do not have any ductwork in place.
Choose HomeWorks for All of Your Ductless AC Needs
If you’re looking for an honest, reliable, and affordable HVAC company you can trust in the St. Paul and Twin Cities area, look no further than the friendly professionals at HomeWorks. We are committed to providing our customers with premium services and quality customer experiences. We are available to our customers 24/7 for emergency services or repairs, and we even offer flexible financing to ease the financial stress that often accompanies new system installation.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
HomeAdvisor Accredited by the Better Business Bureau Considered an “elite” and “top rated” business by HomeAdvisor Members of the Air Conditioning Contractors of America Screened and approved by
HomeAdvisor Accredited by the Better Business Bureau Considered an “elite” and “top rated” business by HomeAdvisor Reach out to our St. Paul repair technicians today at (651) 401-8068.