St. Paul AC Repair
Do More… With Same-Day AC Repair in Minneapolis & St. Paul!
When your air conditioning system breaks down in the heat of the summer, it can cause anxiety and discomfort. With HomeWorks, there is no need to worry. We can dispatch a technician to your home the same day you place your call. Based in Eagan, our air conditioning repair team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week throughout Minneapolis & St. Paul.
Don’t wait! Call us right now at (651) 401-8068 for fast and effective AC repair in St. Paul.
We serve customers throughout the Greater Minneapolis Area.
Save Money on AC Repairs with Online Specials & Warranties
Our current online pricing saves you $57 on air conditioner repair. We also waive the cost of our $49 dispatch charge if work is done the same day. HomeWorks uses a no-surprise pricing model that will protect you from escalating costs on your final bill. While some companies charge by the hour, we will give you a total expense breakdown before we start the job.
All of our AC repairs come with a warranty. Depending on the products used,this warranty can range from 30 days to a lifetime. If you experience problems during your warranty window, give us a call. We will be happy to come back and correct these issues for free. Costs to repair an AC unit vary from $199 to more than $1,500.
Some common air conditioning repairs include:
- Compressor replacement: $800-$2,500
- Capacitor replacement: $199-$599
- Blower motor replacement: $499-$1,599
- Contactor replacement: $199-$399
Signs Your AC Needs to Be Repaired
All homeowners should familiarize themselves with the signs of a faulty air conditioner so that they can call for service before a potential problem is allowed to get worse. We offer same-day dispatch for our AC repair services, so don’t delay in giving us a call! We’ll diagnose the problem and get to work on repairs promptly so you can have your nice cool home back!
Your AC probably needs repair if:
- Your home seems unusually humid
- Your AC frequently turns on and off
- Your energy bill has increased, but your home still isn’t cool
- Your AC won’t turn on at all
- Your AC is leaking condensation or refrigerant
- Your AC is blowing hot air
- You can’t remember the last time you had your AC maintained
Reasons Why Your Air Conditioner is Making Noise
Modern air conditioners should be pretty quiet, so if yours is making weird sounds, there’s likely something wrong and you should investigate. As complex mechanical systems, there are lots of things that could potentially cause your AC to make noise. Here’s a list of some of the most common culprits and what they may mean:
- Banging noise. This could be caused by an unbalanced indoor blower, or it may signal that there is a broken or loose part banging around inside of the compressor.
- Squealing noise. Blower motors often squeal when they are going bad, or you could have an issue with a malfunctioning blower wheel.
- Buzzing noise. Buzzing can be caused by a wide range of things, including a dirty air filter, a fan that’s about to fail, a refrigerant leak, debris in either the outdoor or indoor unit, and more.
- High-pitched screaming noise. If you’re hearing a very loud, high-pitched screaming coming from your AC, turn it off and immediately call for service. You probably have a refrigerant leak or dangerously high internal pressure in the compressor.
We Make Your Home Work. Schedule a Service Today!
There are many St. Paul air conditioning repair companies. Why choose HomeWorks? We are laser-focused on providing superior service. We do this by offering value, solutions, and assistance that goes beyond our clients’ expectations. Our “do more” mentality pushes us to chase 100% satisfaction on every job. This means being prompt, transparent, efficient, helpful, and communicative.
Contact HomeWorks today to see what our St. Paul AC repair team can do for you.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
HomeAdvisor Accredited by the Better Business Bureau Considered an “elite” and “top rated” business by HomeAdvisor Members of the Air Conditioning Contractors of America Screened and approved by
HomeAdvisor Accredited by the Better Business Bureau Considered an “elite” and “top rated” business by HomeAdvisor Reach out to our St. Paul repair technicians today at (651) 401-8068.