Emergency HVAC Services in the St. Paul Area
Weather in the Twin Cities area can be hard on your heating and cooling equipment. When your furnace or air conditioner breaks down, you need help fast. That’s where HomeWorks comes in. As a 24/7 HVAC service provider, you can call us any time of day or night, weekend or holiday, and we’ll come to your aid!
If you’re having an HVAC emergency in St. Paul or the surrounding area, please contact HomeWorks to request services today.
Signs You Need Emergency Heating and Cooling Repair
The most prominent reasons HVAC systems fail include lack of preventative maintenance, improper services, and wear and tear caused by old age. You can prevent the majority of breakdowns by scheduling AC maintenance every spring and heating maintenance every fall with a qualified technician.
If it’s too late to prevent your current predicament, call HomeWorks to request an emergency repair. The following problems with your heating and cooling system demand immediate attention:
- The AC or furnace cycles on and off frequently.
- The airflow feels weak.
- The AC or furnace won’t turn on at all.
- The interior feels unusually dry or humid.
- The air coming from supply registers feels lukewarm.
- Odd sounds or smells are coming from the HVAC equipment.
- The burner flame flickers and looks yellow or orange (it should appear steady and blue).
- You detect a natural gas smell (similar to rotten eggs).
Don’t put off HVAC repair until regular business hours—contact HomeWorks to restore home comfort and safety as soon as possible.
Our 24/7 Heating and Cooling Services
No one wants to deal with an HVAC emergency, but with HomeWorks by your side, you can rest assured that we’ll complete the job quickly and reliably the first time around. Turn to us for these services when you need us most:
Emergency Heating Services
You need your heater the most when the temperature drops outside. Of course, that’s also when a breakdown is most likely to occur. Whether you need 24/7 furnace repair or boiler repair, we have you covered! Our technicians are highly trained and have experience handling situations just like yours. The types of repairs we can perform include:
- Flame sensor replacement
- Thermocouple replacement
- Gas burner services
- Heat exchanger replacement
Emergency AC Services
Hot, humid summer afternoons put your air conditioner through its paces. If it suddenly stops working, turn to HomeWorks for help. We perform emergency AC repair, as well as ductless AC services. Here are the types of repairs we offer:
- Compressor replacement
- Capacitor replacement
- Blower motor repair
- Contactor replacement
With these 24/7 heating and cooling services available to you, you’ll never have to go all day without AC or last an entire weekend with no heat. Get in touch with HomeWorks to request emergency HVAC service today.
Why Choose HomeWorks for Emergency AC and Furnace Services?
When your HVAC system stops working, you need help from a reliable company right away. You may not have time to compare different contractors, but rest assured that HomeWorks will meet your needs with honesty and integrity. Here’s what to expect:
- A trained, certified technician arrives in a fully stocked truck to begin work immediately.
- We inspect the issue carefully and diagnose the problem at its source.
- We explain our findings, present the best possible repair options, and offer upfront pricing before the work begins.
- We ensure your peace of mind by offering a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- Our financing options keep your HVAC repair or replacement within budget.
If you’re ready to resolve your HVAC emergency and restore home comfort, please contact HomeWorks today. We proudly serve homeowners in St. Paul and the Twin Cities area.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
HomeAdvisor Accredited by the Better Business Bureau Considered an “elite” and “top rated” business by HomeAdvisor Members of the Air Conditioning Contractors of America Screened and approved by
HomeAdvisor Accredited by the Better Business Bureau Considered an “elite” and “top rated” business by HomeAdvisor Reach out to our St. Paul repair technicians today at (651) 691-7488.